Georgetown Mews was built in 1952 as a residential rental, and was converted into a cooperative in 1986.
The property was originally called Campus Hall Apartments, for its close proximity to the sprawling campus of Queens College. Early brochures noted that it offered “country-in-the-city living, in a gracious campus-like setting.” The brochure also noted that the complex offered “beautifully planned garden apartments that are like private homes, inside and out!”
There are several apartment layouts, featuring one and two-bedroom units with entrances onto the sprawling grounds. See Floorplans to view the apartment layouts.